I am a digital immigrant. When I started my career, we would always put a hyphen in ‘e-mail’. I threw myself happily in to e-anything. Now, my children are digital natives, but I want them to remember the old country. We can participate online, embrace technology, and still appreciate life offline.
In web-friendly bullet points, here’s me (in no particular order):
- a digital manager (whatever that means)
- was living in Sydney, grew up in Melbourne, born in London. Am now back in London!
- am sort of comfortable in the suburbs
- voted to remain in the European Union
- worried that we are too obsessed with technology
- mother of 2 kids
- genetically and sometimes culturally Chinese
- thinking about why I’m still blogging.